Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock Climbing

Default Rock Climbing

I know there are plenty of rock crawlers on here but anyone else on the forum go rock climbing, like with a rope. I have been out of the sport for a few years now but have been wanting to get back into it. Looking for someone to hit up the local gym with or maybe a day trip out to Mineral Wells state park for some outdoor top roping. I have a pretty decent Sport climbing rack and all the stuff to set up a top rope. Use to go to Summit climbing gym in Grapevine bout once a month and at one point had a small boldering wall in the game room at my parents but that was many moons ago. If any one is interested new or experienced let me know, been itching to get back into it.
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast
    I use CAD, Cardboard Aided Drafting...

Sounds like some fun! It has been a while for me as well, but I use to frequent Stoneworks climbing gym back in the day.

3. Default

I used to be a member at summit climbing gym!
    2012 JK 2 door | Trektop NX | Poison Spyder Customs Brawler Lite Trail Stinger | Poison Spyder Customs Front Narrow Crusher flares | Poison Spyder Customs Rear Standard Width Crusher Flares | JCR Classic Bolt-on Sliders | 35in BFG KM2s on ProComp 17in 7069s | Teraflex 1.5in Leveling Kit

Have always wanted to do it, but haven't got around to try it yet.
    09 JK Unlimited, bone stock with a K&N filter

\(_o)/

"Jeeps are like herpes, once you get one you can't get rid of it...and anyone who rides with you ends up getting one."
    "Is that your Jeep? Where's your wife?"

It's been years since I've been (like more that a decade), but I'm game. Would love to get back into rock climbing.
    2013 4dr Rubicon | Black on Black | Auto | 4.10 | TF 2.5" Coil Lift | Ace Rock Rails | for now

6. Default

That'd be a pretty sweet meet n greet at a rock climbing gym.
    2012 JK 2 door | Trektop NX | Poison Spyder Customs Brawler Lite Trail Stinger | Poison Spyder Customs Front Narrow Crusher flares | Poison Spyder Customs Rear Standard Width Crusher Flares | JCR Classic Bolt-on Sliders | 35in BFG KM2s on ProComp 17in 7069s | Teraflex 1.5in Leveling Kit

How's next Saturday work for everyone? Name the place and time. Lets fill their parking lot with JKs!

Quote Originally Posted by 2 jeep View Post
    How's next Saturday work for everyone? Name the place and time. Lets fill their parking lot with JKs!
    13th works for me, I was thinking summit, but whats closest for everyone? Im coming out of south Ft. Worth so anything is gonna be a bit of a drive. 1200 sound good?
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast
    I use CAD, Cardboard Aided Drafting...

Saturday (13th) @ 1200 works for me too. I'm coming from East Dallas. Summit in Grapevine is probably and even drive between HotDamn and myself.
    2013 4dr Rubicon | Black on Black | Auto | 4.10 | TF 2.5" Coil Lift | Ace Rock Rails | for now

10. Default

Summit is honestly the nicest gym in North Texas as well, I might be able to make it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast